TM 55-1930 209 14&P-91
Table C-1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services for Electrical Power Systems (Continued)
B - Before
D - During
A - After
H - Hourly Interval
Item to be
Check for and have repaired
or adjusted as necessary
c. Request Direct Support maintenance
support to examine and service accessory
equipment, fuel injector pump. alternator,
starter, seawater pump, heat exchanger,
engine oil cooler, and coolant pump.
Service engine crankcase filter system.
1) Remove system and disassemble.
2) Clean all components except filter element.
3) Reassemble with new filter element and all
new connecting hoses.
Every 400 hours of operation or every 12
months (whichever comes first).
a. Redtag SAG on switchboard panel
indicating, WARNING - DO NOT
ACTIVATE- REPAIRS BEING MADE."
b. Check hoses and clamps. Replace hoses if
there is any evidence of deterioration to
hose material. Tighten clamps as
Fuel Lift Pump
a. Notify Direct Support maintenance to
dean the fuel lift pump chamber:
1) Remove the fuel lift pump cover and
pulsator diaphragm by unscrewing and
removing the cover screw.
2) Clean the sediment chamber and check the
pulsator diaphragm for condition. Replace
3) Refit the pulsator diaphragm and cover.
Tighten the securing screw just sufficiently
to make a tight sealing joint.
4) Vent and bleed the fuel system as follows: