Perform required periodic maintenance before starting
the engine. Make a "walk-around" inspection of the
installation. It only takes a few minutes to correct minor
problems. This can prevent major repairs at a later date.
2. Inspect the coolant level. The level must be within 1
cm (1/2 inch) of the bottom of the radiator filler neck.
4. Inspect the fuel tank level.
5. Drain water and sediment from the water seperator.
Inspect the air cleaner service indicator. If the
red piston is locked in the raised position, service the air
3. Measure the crankcase oil level. The oil level must
be between ADD and FULL marks on the dipstick.
protected against the starter current drain.
7. All guards must be in place. Repair or replace all