Every 250 Service Hours
6. Clean the drain plug in clean nonflammable solvent
and install it.
1. Release the fumes disposal hose clamps at
the breather and disconnect the hose.
7. Fill the crankcase. See "Refill Capacities."
8. Crank the engine with the throttle in the FUEL OFF
position until oil pressure is indicated on the pressure
gauge. Then move the throttle to the FUEL ON position
and start the engine.
9. Stop the Engine. Maintain level to FULL mark.
2. Loosen the breather retaining bolt and remove