Disassembly and Assembly
Fuel Injection Pumps
2. Install bonnet (3) on barrel (4). Install ring (5) to hold
them together. Do not slide bonnet (3) across barrel (4)
because check assembly (1) in the bonnet can damage
the face of barrel (4).
3. Install spring (8) on barrel (4).
4. Install washer (7) on plunger (6) with the flat side
toward the gear on the plunger.
5. Install plunger (6) in barrel (4) until washer (7) is
engaged in the spring.
a. install fuel injection pumps
Fuel Injection Pump Housing
Disassemble Fuel Injection Pump
Retaining Ring Pliers
a. disassemble governor
b. remove fuel injection pumps
1. Remove cover (1) from the fuel injection pump
2. Remove rack (2) from the fuel injection pump