Disassembly and Assembly
Fuel Priming Pump And Filter
Remove And Install Fuel Priming Pump
And Filter 1258, 1261-010
1. Turn the fuel supply line valve to the "OFF" position.
2. Remove the two bolts that hold fuel priming pump (1) to base (3). Remove the fuel priming pump and gasket (2) from
3. Disconnect the fuel lines from the filter group.
4. Remove bolts (4) and the filter group from bracket (5). Remove bracket (5) if necessary.
5. If bracket (5) was removed, install the bracket. Put the filter group in position on bracket (5), and install bolts (4) to hold
6. Connect the fuel lines to the filter group.
7. Put gasket (2) in position on base (3) as shown
NOTE: The fuel priming pump can only be Installed one way.
8. Put fuel priming pump (1) in position on the gasket and base. Install the two bolts that hold them In position.
9. Turn the fuel supply line valve to the "ON" position.