Disassembly and Assembly
Valve Cover (3304)
Remove Valve Cover (3304)
1. Loosen hose clamp (1), and slide the hose from the
2. Remove all bolts (2) and the washers that hold valve
cover (3) in position. Remove the valve cover. Remove
the gasket from the valve cover if necessary.
Install Valve Cover (3304) 1107-012
1. Install a new gasket on the valve cover if needed. Put
5H2471 Cement on the contact surfaces of the gasket
and valve cover when a new gasket is installed.
2. Put the valve cover in position on the cylinder head,
and install the bolts that hold It. Tighten the bolts in the
number sequence shown to a torque of 11 + 3 Nm (8 +
2 Ib. ft.).
3. Slide the hose on the breather cap, and tighten the
clamp that holds it.