Disassembly and Assembly
4. Put the gasket and pipe (4) in position, and install the
bolts that hold them.
5. Put O-ring seal (6) and breather cap (5) in position.
Install bolt (3), and tighten it to a torque of 14 + 3 Nom
(10 + 2 Ib. ft.).
6. Slide the hose into position on the breather cap, and
tighten the clamp that holds it.
Rocker Shaft Assembly And
Remove Rocker Shaft Assembly And
Push Rods 1102 & 1208-011
remove valve cover
1. Remove bolts (1) and the washers that hold rocker
shaft assembly (2) in position.
2. Remove rocker shaft assembly (2).
Remove the O-ring seal from the rear rocker arm
3. Put identification marks on push rods (3) as to their
location in the engine. Remove the push rods.