Disassembly and Assembly
Remove And Install Service Meter
1. Remove the two bolts and clamps that hold the
service meter in position on the rear of the governor
2. Remove service meter (1) and coupling (3) from the
governor housing. Remove O-ring seal (2) from the
service meter if necessary.
3. Install O-ring seal (2) on the service meter and put
coupling (3) in position as shown.
4. Put service meter (1) in position so it engages with the
coupling. Install the two bolts and clamps that hold the
service meter to the governor housing. Tighten the bolts
to a torque of 10.9 + 2.8 Nom (96 + 24 Ib.in.).
Air Cleaner Group
Remove And Install Air Cleaner
1. Release two clamps (6). Remove cover assembly (3)
and air cleaner element (4) from the engine.
2. Remove two bolts (5). Turn body assembly (2)
counterclockwise, and remove it from pipe (1).
3. Inspect the 0-ring seal on pipe (1), and make a
replacement if necessary.
4. Put clean engine oil on the 0-ring seal.
Install body assembly (2) and the bolts that hold it.
5. Put air cleaner element (4) and cover assembly (3) in
position, and secure them with clamps (6). See the
Maintenance Guide for more information concerning
cleaning and replacement of the air cleaner element.