(4) Connect magnetic coil control power
conductors no. 2 and 11 to coil terminals.
(5) Connect control transformer primary leads
to magnetic starter terminals L1 and L2.
(6) Connect liquidtite connector from magnetic
starter. Secure with electrical jam nut.
(7) Connect motor power leads at magnetic
connector at disconnect switch. Tighten squeeze
connector around power cord.
(9) Connect power cord to terminals on
(10) Replace rear machinery panel.
5-49. Disconnect Switch from Magnetic Starter
(Refer to Fig C-28)
a. Removal. To remove the disconnect switch
from magnetic starter proceed as follows:
(1) Disconnect power leads at T1, T2 and T3 of
(2) Remove electrical jam nuts for off-set
connector at magnetic starter.
(3) Separate magnetic starter from disconnect
b. Installation. Install the disconnect switch to the
magnetic starter proceed as follows:
(1) Insert off-set connectors into holes provided
in the bottom of the magnetic starter.
(2) Install electrical jam nuts on connectors and
take up firmly.
(3) Connect power leads from L1, L2 and L3 of
magnetic starter to terminals T1, T2 and T3 of
disconnect switch respectfully.
5-50. Control Terminal Board (Refer to Fig C-13)
a. Removal. To remove the control terminal board
proceed as follows:
(1) Remove electrical control box cover.
(2) Disconnect all electrical leads to terminal
(3) Remove two terminal board mounting nuts
b. Installation. To install the control terminal
board proceed as follows:
(1) Install terminal board on two mounting
(2) Secure with mounting nuts and lock-
(3) Connect electrical leads to terminal board.
(4) Replace electrical control box cover.