h. Power Cable Assemblv Installation. (Figure 2-44)
ELECTRICAL HIGH VOLTAGE
Electricity can cause serious injury or death. Be certain that all
power is removed before performing maintenance on electrical
(1) Slip cable grip (13) over cable.
(2) Insert tagged wires through hole in conduit box (14).
(3) From inside conduit box (14), slip cable grip nut (12) over wires and mount cable grip (13) to conduit
(4) Slip ground wire lug (11) on screw (10).
(5) Install screw (10) and ground wire (11) into conduit box (14).
(6) Slip tagged wire lugs (8) over three screws (9) in three sets and remove tags.
(7) Install fiat washer (7), lockwasher (6), and nut (5) on screw (9) of wire sets and remove tags.
(8) Wrap each pair of wire lugs, including screws and hardware, with tape (4) and tie wires into bundles
using lacing cord (3).
(9) Carefully insert wire bundles into conduit box (14).
(10) Hold conduit box cover (2) in place.
(11 ) Install two screws (1) into conduit box cover (2) and conduit box (14).
244. R.O. PUMP ASSEMBLY.
a. General. The R.O. pump assembly stand is the raised platform that supports the R.O. pump and R.O.
pump motor. This assembly consists of the stand, the R.O. pump motor mounting plate, the belt adjustment bolt,
and two flexible hoses that drain water and oil from the R.O. pump. This paragraph describes removal, cleaning,
inspection, and installation of the R.O. pump assembly stand.
b. Removal of R.O. Pump Assembly from R.O. Pump Assembly Stand.
(1) Remove R.O. pump belt shroud in accordance with paragraph 2-75.
(2) Remove R.O. pump belts in accordance with paragraph 2-76.
(3) Remove R.O. pump pulley sheave in accordance with paragraph 2-77.
(4) Remove R.O. pump motor in accordance with paragraph 2-47.
(5) Remove R.O. pump assembly in accordance with paragraph 2-73.
ROWPU piping and equipment can contain extremely high
pressure during and after operation. If this pressure is not
relieved before working on these pipes or equipment, serious
injury or death may occur. Be sure to open all drains and vents
before beginning any disassembly.