Secure the tie mount using drive screw (2).
Run the cable clamp tie end (3) through one or both slots of cable mount (4), as needed and push end (3) into slot
of cable tie end (5) to secure.
b. Cable clamp tie (3) is removed by clipping with diagonal cutter or knife. When replacing cable tie (3) it is not
necessary to replace mount (1).
REPAIR OF TERMINAL STRIPS.
a. Removal and Installation of Wires.
(1) Refer to Figure 4-9, sheet 1 and insert tool into slot and push tool to depress clip. Remove wire by pulling
(2) Install wire by placing tool into slot, push tool to depress clip and hold that position, Insert wire and release tool.
Figure 4-9. Terminal Strips (sheet 1 of 3) Wires
b. Replacement of Jumpers.
(1) Refer to Figure 4-9, sheet 2, View A and insert tool into slot of jumper.
(2) Carefully pry up on jumper and remove jumper.
(3) Refer to Figure 4-9, sheet 2, View B and install new jumper by inserting into slot and press down into position.
Figure 4-9. Terminal Strips (sheet 2 of 3) Jumpers