R.O. PRESSURE TUBES MAINTENANCE(MODEL WPES-1)- continued.
There are two end plate assemblies on each of four R.O. pressure tubes Disassembly for both end
plates and all tubes is the same.
(1) Remove ten nuts (43) and flat washers (42) from studs on R.O pressure tube (6).
To aid installation, mark position of end plate on R O pressure tube before removal.
If required, remove paint from concentrate port and permeate port.
(2) Screw four end cap puller bolts (from storage box) into threaded holes in end plate (30) Turn puller bolts
alternately until end plate is separated from pressure tube (6) Slowly, separate end plate from vessel.
(3) Remove retaining ring (44) from permeate port (37).
(4) Remove two cap screws (41) and end plug (33), from end plate (30).
(5) Remove permeate port (37) and end connector (39).
(6) Remove two o-rings (38) and (40) from end connector (39).
(7) Remove two o-rings (32) and (34) from end plug (33).
(8) Remove adapter (35) and o-ring (36).
(9) Remove retaining ring (31) and concentrate port (29).
(10) Remove filter elements (TM 104610-240-10).
(1) Wash all parts with clean water and detergent.
(2) Rinse components with clean water and dry with wiping rag.
(1) Inspect end connector (39) for damage or deformity.
(2) Inspect end plate (30) for damage, excessive wear, and serviceability.