WIRING HARNESS, W58 REPAIR- continued.
Clean Wiring harness with a damp rag.
Inspect wiring harness in accordance with TM 43-0158/TO 1-1A-15 (Air Force).
Test wiring harness for continuity and shorts, using table on previous page as a guide.
(1) Replace lockwashers.
(2) Replace all damaged and unserviceable components.
(3) Repair wiring harness in accordance with TM 43-0158/TO 1-lA-15 (Air Force).
(1) Position wiring harness (9) in control box (10) and connect wires (7) to switches, terminal boards (8) and
indicator lights with screws (6) in accordance with termination information stamped on wires.
(2) Install clamps (4) with screws (2), lockwashers (3) and nuts (1).
(3) Install tiedown straps (5) as required to secure harness to existing wiring.