SEC. III CONT.
- Remove four screws from cabinet base.
- Grasp cabinet shell at bottom and pull upward.
NOTE - Thermostat may be adjusted without removing
cabinet by inserting screwdriver through a hole provided
in the cabinet side.
WRAP-AROUND WITH REMOVABLE FRONT
- The front panel can be removed for internal
servicing by loosening two screws at bottom of
front panel. Raise panel slightly and pull forward
and down to disengage from top.
- To remove the cabinet top, turn off water supply
and remove the water nozzle from bubbler guard.
Remove two screws in the front and two screws in
back of cabinet; the top can now be lifted off.
- When the entire cabinet is to be removed, the
disconnected. Block the cooling unit box in pos-
ition and remove the four screws from the front and four
screws from the back at the base of the cooling box.
Remove the three nuts located on each side of cabinet
base. The cabinet can now be lifted from its position.
- Lift top from position and slide panels up.
PANEL TYPE CABINET
- Remove two screws at bottom of front panel for
- Raise panel slightly and pull forward and down to
disengage from top.
- Side panels can be removed by first removing
bubbler valve and screws holding top.
WALL HUNG AND SEMI-RECESSED MODELS
- Remove thumbscrews from base; cabinet will slide
down and off.