CHECK FOR AND HAVE
REPAIRED OR ADJUSTED
IS NOT READY
B D A
D W M Q S
Table C-1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services for Compressed Air System (Continued)
B - Before
D - Daily
Q - Quarterly
D - During
S - Semiannually
A - After
M - Monthly
A - Annually
Replace any damaged parts using
repair kit (CAGEC 04049, Part No.
1586R) parts (bottom plug O-ring,
bottom spring, and/or disc assembly).
Assemble pressure regulator in
Start air compressor system.
Check for proper operation. If still
malfunctioning, shut down air com-
pressor system and perform steps
10 thru 17.
f working properly, proceed to step 17.
10) Remove six screws attaching bonnet
to head casting and remove bonnet
11) Remove spring button, adjusting
spring, and relieving diaphragm
12) Inspect diaphragm and diaphragm
seat in head casting for tears, wear, or
13) Replace damaged or worn parts using
adjusting spring hit parts (relieving
diaphragm, adjusting spring, and/or
14) Assemble parts in sequence. Install
bonnet and secure with six screws.
15) Back off adjusting screw until it turns
16) Start air compressor system.
17) Adjust pressure regulator to required
setting of 40 psi. Turn adjusting screw
clockwise to increase pressure read-
ing and counterclockwise to decrease
18) Remove red tag from power panel 1
circuit breaker 3P5.