(16) Install three screws (7) through fan cover (8) and fan-end plate (13).
(17) Slide casing wires through new gasket (6) and conduit box (5).
(18) Align the three mounting holes and install three bolts (4) through conduit box (5), gasket (6), and
motor casing (25).
(19) Hold conduit box cover (2) and new gasket (3) in place on conduit box (5) and align four mounting
(20) Install four screws (1) through conduit box cover (2) and gasket (3) on the conduit box (5).
(21) Install pump on motor in accordance with paragraph 3-35.
(1) Secure motor to test bench.
ELECTRICAL HIGH VOLTAGE
Electrical high voltage can cause serious injury or death. Some
tests performed in testing require power to be connected. Always
take proper measures to ensure personal safety.
(2) Connect motor wiring in correct phase to bench test leads for proper voltage.
(3) Connect power and run motor with and without bad.
(4) Check motor for abnormal sounds, excessive vibration, or fast temperature rise.
(5) Disconnect motor from test bench leads.
3-11. R.O. PUMP MOTOR ASSEMBLY. (Figure 3-6)
a. General. This paragraph describes the disassembly, cleaning, inspection, component test, repair,
reassembly, and bench test of the R.O. pump motor.
b. Motor Disassembly.
(1) If necessary, remove R.O. pump motor from ROWPU in accordance with paragraph 2-7.