DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAGE (R. O. VESSELS) REPLACE.
This task consists of:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Appendix B, Section III, Item 4)
Tape, Anti-seize (Appendix C, Section II, Item 19)
Lockwashers (TM 10-4610-241-24P)
Power shut down (Power Source Manual).
ROWPU Piping drained (TM 10-4610-241-10).
General Safety Instructions
ROWPU piping and equipment can contain extremely high pressure during and after
operation. If this pressure is not relieved before performing maintenance, serious injury
or death may result. Be sure to open all drains and vents before performing
(1) Loosen nut (1) and disconnect tubing (2) from adapter (3). Remove elbow (4L) from differential pressure
(2) Loosen nut (5) and disconnect tubing (6) and adapter (7) from differential gage (11).
(3) Remove three nuts (8), lockwashers (9) and screws (10).
(4) Remove differential pressure gage (11) from control panel (12).
(1) Position differential gage (11) in cutout on control panel (12).
(2) Install three screws (10), lockwashers (9) and nuts (8).
Be sure to wrap tape in same direction as pipe threads.
(3) Apply anti-seize tape to male pipe threads.