TWO-WAY VALVE (ON/OFF) REPLACE.
This task consists of:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Appendix B, Section III, Item 4)
Tape, Anti-seize (Appendix C, Section II, Item 19)
Power shut down (Power Source Manual).
There are four 2-way valves on the ROWPU. All are removed and installed the same.
One is shown, the others are similar.
(1) Loosen clamp (2), and remove flexible tubing (1) from adapter (5). As required, remove clamp from tubing.
(2) Loosen clamp (4), and remove flexible tubing (3) from adapter (6). As required, remove clamp from tubing.
(3) Remove valve (7) from spring clip (11).
(4) Remove two adapters (5 and 6) from valve (7).
(5) As required, remove two nuts (8), lockwashers (9), screws (10) and clip (11).
(1) If removed, install clip (11), two screws (10) lockwasher (9) and nut (8).
Be sure tape is wrapped in same direction as threads.
(1) Apply antiseize tape to male threads of adapters (5 and 6).
(2) Install adapters (5 and 6) on valve (7).
(3) Position clamp (4) on flexible tubing (3) and connect tubing to adapter (6). Adjust and tighten clamp.
(4) Position clamp (2) on flexible tubing (1) and connect tubing to adapter (5). Adjust and tighten clamp.