c. INDEX NUMBERS. Items which have the word BULK in the figure column will have an index number shown in
the item number column. This index number is a cross-reference between the National Stock Number/Part Number
Index and the bulk material list in Section II.
d. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publication(s) listed below pertain to the Hypochlorination Unit and its
e. ILLUSTRATIONS - LISTING. The illustrations in this RPSTL are identical to those published in TM 10-4610-
244-13 (Army) or TM09476B-13/1 (USMC). Only those parts codes 'C" or "O" in the third position of the SMR Code are
listed in the tabular listing; therefore, there may be a break in the item number sequence. Only illustrations containing
organizational or aviation unit authorized items appear in this RPSTL.
6. How to Locate Repair Parts
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item
belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups, and listings
are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and use the Figure and Item Number Index to find the NSN.
b. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known.
(1) First. Using the National Stock Number or the Part Number Index, find the pertinent National Stock Number
or Part Number. The NSN Index is in National Item Identification Number (NIIN) sequence (see 4.1(1)). The