Table 3-3. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services for ROWPU System (Continued)
Q - Quarterly
S - Semiannually
A - Annually
CHECK FOR AND HAVE
IS NOT READY/
REPAIRED OR ADJUSTED
B D A D W M Q S A
5) Replace bowl in reverse order.
e. Change engine crankcase filter system
vapor filter element as follows:
1) Snap off two metal clips on top of fil-
2) Lift off top and remove element. Dis-
card and replace with new element.
3) Reinstall in reverse order.
a. Check power takeoff oil lever. If neces-
Oil level to low.
sary, add oil (OE/HDO-MIL-L-2104) until
level is between LOW and FULL marks
b. Grease belt tensioner bearings as fol-
1) Clean grease from belt tensioner
bearings. Grease fittings.
2) Use hand pump grease gun to pump
grease (MIL-G-10924) into bearings
until grease appears.
3) Wipe off excess grease.
a. Check oil breather for dirt. Clean as
1) Remove wingnut lockwasher, and
flatwasher from oil breather and
remove oil breather top.
2) Remove element from oil breather.
3) Wipe all dirt from oil breather top and
Solvent may cause toxic fumes. Work
only In a well-ventilated area. Avoid skin
and eye contact. Do not breathe vapors.
Solvent Is flammable Do not bring open
flame or sparks near solvent
Change 1 3-27