4-7.2.5. Turbine flow meter
Turbine flow meter sensor test is to be performed using the equipment monitoring system discussed in TM 55-1930209-
14&P-11. This test is to be used only for on scale and stable but inaccurate sensor readings.
Select level 1 editing by entering access combination for level 1 edit as given In paragraph 3-6.2 in TM 55-
Select EDIT MENU option 1 to activate sensors as given in paragraph 3-6.2.1 In TM 1930-209-14&P-11
Check that the following reference values as shown on Drawing 23235 In Appendix B and the values shown on
the edit page agree
d. If values do not agree, replace sensor as given In paragraph 4-7 2 5 2.
Make sure equipment monitoring system is off before starting removal.
(1) Close drinking water valve DW14 on Barge 1 or valves DW14 and DW19
(2) Tag and disconnect wires from sensor
(3) Remove sensor from piping Cover pipe opening to prevent foreign material from entering
(1) Install new turbine flow meter In piping Make sure arrow on meter points in direction of flow
(2) Connect wires to sensor
(3) Open valve DW14 on Barge 1 or valves DW14 and DW19 on Barges 2 and 3
(4) Start equipment monitoring system
(5) Select level 1 editing by entering level 1 edit as given In paragraph 3-6 2 in TM 55-1930-209-14&P-11.
Be careful when using complete edit mode as Improper entries can cause sensor reading to become erratic, Inaccurate,
(6) Use EDIT MENU 1 to set reference marker values as given in paragraph 3-6.2.2 in TM 55-1930-209-