OPERATOR AND UNIT MAINTENANCE MANUAL
(INCLUDING REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST)
FOR WATER QUALITY ANALYSIS SET: PURIFICATION (WQAS-P)
Screwdriver w/#2 Phillips
(1) Check kit for any visible damage. Replace any damaged components.
(1) Clean individual components and case with a damp rag and detergent if necessary. Remove detergent residue with a
damp rag and dry thoroughly before repackaging.
(2) Wash cuvette with water and detergent solution. Rinse with demineralized water and dry before repackaging.
(3) Remove battery and store battery in one of the battery storage areas unless immediate use of the meter is anticipated.
(4) If battery is suspected to be bad, replace it.
NOTE: Dispose of old batteries in accordance with local regulations/ordinances.
Reference WP 0006
NOTE: Repair is limited to replacement of cuvette and batteries only.
Remove battery cover, replace battery, and replace cover.