OPERATOR AND UNIT MAINTENANCE MANUAL
(INCLUDING REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST)
FOR WATER QUALITY ANALYSIS SET: PURIFICATION (WQAS-P)
Screwdriver w/#2 Phillips
(1) Check meter for any visible damage. If damaged, notify supervisor.
(2) Check sensor for any visible damage. If damaged, replace.
(1) Clean meter with a damp rag and detergent. Remove detergent residue with a damp rag and dry before repackaging.
(2) Clean sensor with buffer solution. Do not remove storage/soaker bottle.
(3) Fill storage/soaker bottle if solution level is below 3/4 full.
(a) Loosen cap on storage/soaker bottle and slide bottle off sensor.
(b) Fill storage/soaker bottle with prepared storage solution.
(c) Slide storage/soaker bottle onto sensor and tighten cap. Be sure sensor tip is immersed in storage solution.
(d) Change storage/soaker bottle solution if undissolved particles are apparent.
(e) Remove cover and battery, if installed. Store battery in one of the case battery storage areas unless immediate use of the
meter is anticipated.
(f) Replace cover.
(g) If battery is suspected to be bad, replace it.
NOTE: Dispose of old batteries in accordance will local regulations/ordinances.
Reference WP 0005
NOTE: Repairs are limited to replacement of batteries and sensor only.
Remove screws from back of unit, replace battery, and replace screws.