(10) Feed wires through gasket (17) and adapter ring (16).
(11) install adapter ring (16) and gasket (17) to splice box (27) with two screws (15).
(12) Feed wires through gasket (14) and fixture body (13).
(13) install gasket (14) and fixture body (13) to adapter ring (16) with two screws (12).
(14) Connect wire terminal lugs (10) to socket (11) with screws (9).
(15) Carefully compress wires into fixture body (13) and install socket (11) in fixture body (13) with two
(16) Install light bulb (6) in socket (11).
(17) Install gasket (7) into fixture body (13).
(18) Install light globe (5) on fixture body (13).
(19) install reflector (4) on guard with two screws (2).
(20) install guard (1) on fixture body (13) and tighten setscrew in guard(l),
2-67, R.O. PRESSURE GAGE (psig).
a. General. The R.O. PRESSURE psi gage is used to show head pressure at the R.O. pump from 0 to 1500
psi (0 to 10,000 kpa). The gage IS secured to the control panel by a Ubracket, two nuts, and two washers. This
paragraph covers removal, cleaning, inspection, replacement, and installation of the R.O. PRESSURE psi gage.
Visible liquid in gage is normal condition.
b. Removal. (Figure 2-76)
ROWPU piping and equipment can contain extremely high
pressure during and after operation. If this pressure is not
relieved before working on these pipes or equipment, serious
injury or death can occur. Be sure to open all drains and vents
before beginning any disassembly.
(1) Disconnect tubing nut (1) from back of gage.
(2) Remove two nuts (2) and two lockwashers (3) from gage-mounting studs.
(3) Remove U-bracket (4).
(4) Remove gage (5) from front of control panel (6).
(5) Remove elbow (7) from gage (5).
(1) Remove dirt from meter cutout on control panel.
(2) Remove pitted and corroded material from the gage bracket.
(3) Remove dirt and corrosion from the threads of the nuts and the tube connector.