(1) Loosen setscrew locking adjusting plug.
(2) Add weight to gage tester equal to 10 psi (0.7 kg/cm2).
(3) If indicator light D2 is on and D1 is off, turn adjusting plug counterclockwise until D2 is off and D1 is
To actuate switch at a higher pressure, turn adjusting plug
clockwise. To actuate switch at a lower pressure, turn adjusting
(4) If indicator light D2 is off and D1 is on, turn adjusting plug clockwise until D2 is on and D1 is off.
If proper calibration cannot be obtained within limits of adjusting
plug movement, it maybe necessary to adjust the position of the
actuating switch itself.
(5) Loosen adjusting plug (counterclockwise), but do not remove.
(6) Remove cover and gasket.
(7) Loosen two screws holding adjustment plate.
(8) Using a blade screwdriver in slot of adjusting plate, move limit switch to desired position and tighten
(9) Replace cover and new gasket.
(10) Repeat steps (2) through (4).
(11) When low-pressure switch has been calibrated, tighten locking setscrew and repeat tests (paragraph
h.) twice to assure accuracy.
(12) Remove low-pressure switch from test setup.