Shower Assembly Removal and Disassembly.
(1) Disconnect pressure hose (1) from shower (2) by turning brass
ring (3) counterclockwise and disconnecting coupling.
(2) Remove shower (2) from the supporting devices.
(3) Disconnect shower (2) segments from each other by unscrewing
coupling nuts (4).
(4) Allow shower (2) to dry completely and then stow in accessory
(5) Repeat steps for other shower assembly.
C. Cleaning Wands Removal.
(1) Disconnect cleaning wands (2) and extensions (if used) from
pressure hose (1) by turning brass ring (3) counterclock-
wise, and disconnecting coupling (4).
(2) Clean cleaning wands (2) and extensions with clean water.
Allow to dry.
(3) Stow cleaning wands (2) and extensions in accessory case.