WATER PRESSURE gage (7) indicates correct pressure as follows:
(1) SHOWERS - Water pressure for showers is 44 to 58 psi (3 to 4
kp/cm2) as indicated by WATER PRESSURE gage.
(2) CLEANING WANDS - Water pressure for cleaning wands is 73 to
100 psi (5 to 7 kp/cm2) as indicated by WATER PRESSURE
(3) INJECTOR - Water pressure for the injector is 73 to 100 psi (5
to 7 kp/cm2) as indicated by the WATER PRESSURE gage.
Water Temperature Selection.
The equipment can produce scalding water.
To avoid injury, DO NOT set
THERMOSTAT SELECTOR (13) to 120° position to decontaminate or shower
Wear gloves when operating the injector and cleaning wands, as they get
(1) Select 45°C if showers are used.
(2) Select 120°C if cleaning wands or the injectors tire used.
Cold water entering a hot heat exchanger can cause the exchanger to
rupture. To avoid injury, DO NOT start the burner until water flow has
To avoid fire and explosion, DO NOT press and hold START BURNER
button for more than two seconds.
(1) Verify that fuel pressure is 95 to 105 psi (7.0 to 7.2 kp/cm2)
as indicated by the FUEL PRESSURE gage (11).